We value community spirit
At Aspiring Law, we’re passionate about giving back to the communities that we’re a part of. We take pride in supporting local arts and sporting events, and we also donate our time, expertise, and money to great causes.
This year, our focus is on providing legal support and sharing the knowledge that we have with those who need it.
Criteria and funding principles
We support community projects that:
- Provide care, treatment or counselling, teach life-skills and provide educational programmes or research
- Promote the arts, culture and sport in Wanaka, Queenstown, Christchurch or Dunedin, including recognition and understanding of different cultures living in these areas
- Provide assistance with or support of facilities, programmes or initiatives providing for the financial security of families.
If you'd like to be considered, please email our team on email@example.com and include details in your application about:
- Your focus and what you are trying to achieve
- Evidence of a real need in the community
- What you need help with.